Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1400 ADF Scanner - 600 dpi Optical - TAA Compliant - 40 ppm (Mono) - 40 ppm (Color) - Duplex Scanning - USB
Everyday scanning made easy:
The beautifully simple iX1400 will digitize, process, and organize all your documents from one easy device. You don't need to know IT. You just need to press the blue button. With no complex settings to configure, the iX1400 is up and running from the box in record time. Its one-touch scanning turns time-consuming chores into simple tasks at the push of a button. Just scan, save, and share.
Form and function
Designed by the world's leading scanner manufacturer, the iX1400 is compact and stylish enough to fit into most workspaces and can be by your side, wherever work takes you.
Using the ScanSnap Home software, simply and efficiently, create the type of files you want- searchable PDFs, and editable Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files. Extract data from receipts and business cards. Save them all to the places you want. And count on powerful search and retrieval of your scans.
The scanning experience you'll love
Out of the box, ready in minutes
The iX1400 is so easy to set up, anyone can do it. Just unbox, set up in minutes, and press the blue button to start enjoying one-touch scanning. Once setup is done, simply open the lid and the scanner powers up-it's ready to go.
Scan up to 50 sheets of single- or double-sided documents at a quick 40 sheets per minute. The two-sided (duplex) scanning feature will have you digitizing paperwork in half the time.
Quick Menu for instant file creation
The Quick Menu function allows you to instantly scan straight into the applications you know and use-and you can add more applications any time. Some other things Quick Menu lets you do:
- Scan images directly to a folder, email, or even a printer.
- Extract data from receipts and business cards into CSV files.
- Export scans to your favorite cloud storage locations.
- Create searchable PDFs, or instantly open your scan as a fully editable file in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
Using professional grade feeding technology and ultrasonic sensors, the iX1400 handles multi-page documents with ease. And you can set an alert to tell you if two or more pages are fed through the scanner at once-to make sure no page gets lost.
Instant, secure connection
No one wants to spend time on installation. The fuss-free USB 3.2 connector plugs straight into your computer
A host of intelligent image processing functions are automatically done for you, so you can scan confidently without adjusting settings.
- Simple operation with just one-button
- Equipped with reliable USB connectivity
- 33% faster than its predecessor - Fast scans up to 40 ppm/80 ipm (A4-size documents, color, 300dpi)
- Holds 50 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Stable paper feeding through Ultrasonic Sensor and high-quality Brake Roller
- Receipt Guide provides stable scanning for inconsistent paper sizes
- Produces clean images using Streak Reduction technology
- Best experiences with ScanSnap Home software
- Conventional software ScanSnap Manager also available
Guides & Documents